Sunday, June 6, 2010

Asher's Date

When the kids do nice things we have them put "jewels" into a quart jar with their name on it. When the jar is full, they get to go on a special date of their choice with either Shayne or me. The 3 oldest have gone on a few dates already, but Asher just finished his jar for his first date. He told us that he would love to go to a hotel, go swimming, and jump on the bed. So, that's what he did!



3 comments:

  1. I didn't even notice the kid in the picture was Asher. His hair is all gone! He looks so cute still! I want to go on the hotel date but I would rather sleep then jump on the beds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty funny! What a fun and good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What good parents! Maybe you can rub off on us this summer! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete