Sunday, August 15, 2010
Goodbye Infant Carseat 6-29-2010
I've had a really hard time giving away Marin's things, and for some reason, giving away the carseat was one of the hardest. Keeping it made no sense, because in a few years it would be expired and no use to anyone. I didn't want to put it up on freecycle because it seems like some people collect things just in case they might need them. I know for sure that there are some serious hoarders on that list! So, I decided to give it to WAIM, the Windham Area Interfaith Mission. They give things away for free, instead of charging like the Salvation Army. I knew that if I were going to have a baby, had no money, and had to go to WAIM to get things for my baby, I would be so thrilled to get a clean, adorable, pink & brown carseat that was only a year old. Marin had a hard time giving it away too, because when I got it out to put it in the car, she wanted to sit in it one last time. I'm not super emotional, but I seriously cried as we drove away from the donation site. I hope someone appreciates it!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment