Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jason's Birthday - February 23rd

February is a VERY busy month for us!


Breakfast in bed, of course.


This is the birthDAY cake. I get to pick the cake on the kids' actual birthdays (well, not really, but I can suggest simpler cakes at least), and they get to pick the cakes for their parties. Here's the funny part, though. The birthday boy always gets to pick what we have for dinner. Jason has interesting eating habits, and doesn't actually eat much at all. So, he chose to have a sugar cereal buffet. After gorging himself on Fruit Loops and Lucky Charms, he didn't want cake! We sang to him, but saved cake and candles for the next night!




The party (with 14 5-6yearolds that I barely survivied)! Jason had a Danger Boy party. Danger Boy is a superhero that he created. We played Pin the Power on the Bad Guy (Danger Boys can use fire, water, wind, or electricity to fight bad guys), Find the Bad Guys (drawings hidden outside), and Pass the Package (one of Shayne's favorites from childhood). We had to postpone Jason's party one week because I was sick, so it was actually the first week in March.


Here is Danger Boy. Jason drew me a picture and I transfered him to the cake.

1 comment: