Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pack Meeting - FINALLY

I realized about 3 weeks before Miles' birthday that he was nowhere near earning his Wolf badge in Cub Scouts. The Cub Scout leader said "no big deal, he can have until the first pack meeting after his birthday to finish his Wolf." Well, the pack meeting was scheduled for 2 days after his birthday! No boy in our family was going to miss out on his badge, so we got to work. To make things more interesting, I decided that Dallin needed to finish his Webelo badge as well, though his birthday wasn't for another 3 months. With lots of hard work and forced family fun, both boys finished their work just in time. But, the pack meeting was postponed, due to snow, and rescheduled for the next week. No problem, it just gave me more time to get their uniforms put together correctly (since we didn't go to the scout shop to buy them, in the snow, until the day of the meeting, which didn't happen.) Of course, I put off working on them until the next week. But, just as I finished the last stitch on the last patch, 1 hour before the meeting, it was postponed due to snow, AGAIN! So, these pictures are from the 3 attempt. Thankfully, it didn't snow that day! They're not fabulous, but they're proof that it finally happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment