Getting snow out of Dixie's fur is a nightmare, so we added a couple more pieces to her usual snow ensemble. She was not thrilled about it, and even less thrilled when she saw the snow.
The towel did not last long, but the socks worked quite well.
Everyone was mesmerized by the snow falling.
This is the trench I dug for Dallin and I to go to a neighbor's house. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, but I wasn't about to trudge through that snow in my sneakers.
This is our house and driveway at midnight, when Shayne and I finally finished clearing a path for the car to get out of the garage. It took a few hours the next day to finish the walk and the turn around. It feels good to have accomplished something that I thought completely insurmountable, but not quite good enough to justify my aching muscles! I think we need to look into getting a snowblower, soon.
That is simply too much snow! I like the socks on the dog. Good idea for poodles who come back inside with clumps of white stuck to every part of their furry bodies!
ReplyDeleteWe are such snow wimps here. It snows a ton every year, and we always freak out, and everything shuts down. I miss Utah snow!
ReplyDelete