When I asked him what he wanted on his cake, he said cars fighting a tank. I think he got that from an iPod game he had been playing recently with his Aunt Brittany and Uncle Jared. I'm pretty sure there aren't any party plates with tanks fighting cars on them, but at least we found a tank amongst our toys for the cake!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Happy Birthday Asher!! 12-5-2010
I can't believe my baby boy is 5! In our house, you have your first friend birthday party when you're 5. Asher's party was scheduled for December 4th, but Jason was sick with a fever, so we had to reschedule for the 11th. He didn't quite understand party etiquette, like playing with your guests and not on your own, but I'm sure he'll learn. Asher is a sweet, shy boy who doesn't like to be the center of attention, so he was very quiet as he opened his gifts. I know he had fun, though. I love you, Asher!

When I asked him what he wanted on his cake, he said cars fighting a tank. I think he got that from an iPod game he had been playing recently with his Aunt Brittany and Uncle Jared. I'm pretty sure there aren't any party plates with tanks fighting cars on them, but at least we found a tank amongst our toys for the cake!

When I asked him what he wanted on his cake, he said cars fighting a tank. I think he got that from an iPod game he had been playing recently with his Aunt Brittany and Uncle Jared. I'm pretty sure there aren't any party plates with tanks fighting cars on them, but at least we found a tank amongst our toys for the cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmm...the things these little ones learn from iPods! What a creative mom!
ReplyDelete