Sunday, January 9, 2011
Marin's First Sledding Day - 8 January 2011
Yes, I do realize that I have more than one child, and all of them were sledding together, but I was so excited for Marin go sledding for the first time, that I didn't take a single picture of anyone else. I didn't even realize what I had done until I uploaded the pictures from the camera. I'm sure we'll go sledding again and I'll post all sorts of cute pictures of my darling boys. Until then, here is my Marin. She had a blast, except for when the snow would fly up in her face. No matter how much she cried, though, she kept asking to go again. That's my girl!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at all your posts! I'm impressed! Wish we could have seen you over the holidays, but glad to have pictures to look at!
ReplyDelete